Tuesday, July 24, 2007

High School Deadline

I've been finding myself putting much more time into the elementary program lately, probably because our oldest is already old enough to enjoy hearing the stories a bit. Thus, progress in getting content up for the high school program has been slower than it should be.

I rather doubt there's anyone out these considering using the program this coming year, but I'm thinking I better crack down and see if I can get Year One of the High School Humanities Program done before the end of the summer (which to give myself time I'll define as the end of August.)

I don't foresee any further changes in the Year One reading list itself. However, I need to finish writing up the notes on each work (including recommendations on which editions to pick) and also complete the scheduling suggestions. Most of which just requires looking over my stacks of books from high school and college, and checking to see if any interesting new translations have come out recently. Not the most romantic work in the world, but very much in need of doing.

No comments: